MEAS Pressure Sensor - MS5837-30BA
|Meas announces the MS5837-30BA. A new generation of high resolution pressure sensors with I2C bus interface for depth measurement systems with a water depth resolution of 2 mm. The sensor module includes a high linearity pressure sensor and an ultra low power 24 bit ADC with internal factory calibrated coefficients. It provides a precise digital 24 Bit pressure and temperature value and different operation modes that allow the user to optimize for conversion speed and current consumption. A high resolution temperature output allows the implementation in depth measurement systems and thermometer function without any additional sensor.
The MS5837-30BA can be interfaced to virtually any microcontroller. The communication protocol is simple, without the need of programming internal registers in the device. The gel protection and antimagnetic stainless steel cap make the module water resistant. This new sensor module generation is based on leading MEMS technology and latest benefits from MEAS Switzerland proven experience and know-how in high volume manufacturing, which has been widely used for over a decade.
Applications: Mobile Water Depth Measurement Systems, Diving Computers, Adventure or Multi-Mode Watches, Dataloggers
- Ceramic - metal package, 3.3 x 3.3 x 2.5mm
- High-resolution module 0.2 mbar
- Fast conversion down to 0.5 ms
- Low power, 0.6 ?A (standby < 0.1 uA at 25 deg C)
- Integrated digital pressure sensor (24 bit uA ADC)
- Supply voltage 1.5 - 3.6 V
- Operating range: 0 - 30 bar, -20 deg C - +85 deg C
- I2C interface
- No external components (Internal oscillator)
- Excellent long term stability
- Hermetically sealable for outdoor devices
Please contact us for more information on this product.
Show All New Products