MEAS U5300 Industrial Pressure Transducer
|The instrument grade U5300 pressure transducers from the UltraStable line of MEAS, with their modular design, offer maximum flexibility for different configurations. This latest series features superior accuracy and total error band for demanding commercial and heavy industrial applications. This series is suitable for measurement of liquid or gas pressure, even for difficult media such as contaminated water, steam, and mildly corrosive fluids.
The wetted material is made of 316L stainless steel and the transducer's durability is excellent with no o-rings or organics exposed to the pressure media. The U5300 is weatherproof and exceeds the latest heavy industrial CE requirements including surge protection. The circuit is protected from reverse wiring at input and short circuit at output.
This product is geared to the OEM customer for low to mid volumes. MEAS stands ready to provide a custom design of the U5300 where the volume and application warrants. Additional configurations not listed are either available or possible. Please inquire for further information.
- Superior Accuracy and Total Error Band
- Instrument Grade and Compact
- Variety of Pressure Ports and Electrical Configurations
- Optional Stainless Steel Snubber
- CE Compliant and Weatherproof
- Gage, Sealed, Absolute, Compound
- Military/Aerospace Test Stands
- Automotive Test Stands
- Calibration Equipment
- High Accuracy Applications
- Stationary Motor Fuel Control
- High End Industrial Machinery
- Heavy Industrial CE Approval
- 10 V/m EMI Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection on Input
- Short Circuit Protection on Output
- +/-0.1% Accuracy
- +/-0.5% Total Error Band
- Compact Outline
- -40 deg C - +125 deg C Operating Temperature
Please contact us for more information on this product.
Show All New Products