MEAS Rate and Inertial Sensors - 633 Rate Sensor
|MEAS announses Model 633 6-DOF Sensor. An analog sensor that includes outputs of three gyroscope/rate sensors and three DC accelerometers in one small package. The rate sensors and accelerometers are aligned orthogonally to each other which allow the user to measure motions in all 6 degrees of freedom (6 DOF). Designed specifically for product research and development in harsh environments, the Model 633 can maintain its precision under high shock condition.
Applications: Auto Safety Crash Testing, Dummy Instrumentation, Pedestrian Impact, Rollover Testing, Motorsports, Biomechanics Testing, Shock & Impact Testing
- MEMS Six-Degree of Freedom Sensor
- Analog Output, DC Response
- +/-500deg/sec - +/- 24,000deg/sec Rate Ranges
- +/- 50g - +/- 6000g Acceleration Ranges
- Rugged Shock Resistant Housing
- -40 deg - +105 deg C Operating Range
- Low Cross-Axis Sensitivity
- 5-16Vdc Excitation, Rate Sensors
- 2-10Vdc Excitation, Acceleration Sensors
Please contact us for more information on this product.
Show All New Products