MEAS Vibration Sensor - Model 121 DC Differential Amplifier
|Meas announces Model 121. A state-of-the-art, 3-Channel DC Differential Amplifier designed to be used with bridge type or differential output accelerometers, pressure transducers, and load cells. The amplifier offers an exceptionally low input noise floor of <20uVrms and wide bandwidth to 200kHz, ideal for transient measurements. The Model 121 amplifier is also shunt calibration capable and incorporates adjustable 4-pole Butterworth filter modules.
Applications: Instrumentation Labs, Test Stands, Process Monitoring, Vibration & Shock Testing
Industries: Aerospace and Military
- AC/DC Front Panel Voltage Display
- +/- 12.5Vdc Dual Excitation Voltage
- 0-25Vdc Single-Ended Excitation Voltage
- +/- 20mV Autozero Function
- 4-pole Butterworth LP Filters
- Shunt Calibration Function
Please contact us for more information on this product.
Show All New Products