Interference has become a major cause of concern in all aspects of Wireless Communications as it reduces the quality of services. It is typically caused by faulty equipment or due to illegal transmissions. Wireless communications can also be used for illegal (criminal to military) activities.
Accutronics offers the IDA-3106 Interference and Detection Analyser, with applications:
Broadcasting transmitters and mobile phone equipment rely on interference-free operation. Interference at airports can even endanger human life. IDA helps ensure proper transmission quality and smooth operation.
- Ensures the quality of radio services
- Identifies and analyzes interference sources
- Provides support for frequency planning
- Maintains interference-free operations
Impairment of radio systems can give rise to high costs. IDA provides support for locating the sources of interference during both installation and operation.
- Checks the function of equipment for events
- Traces interference in industrial environments
- Detects impairments in radio networks
- Rapid elimination of interference through specific localization
Protection of the public, frontiers and airspace as well as internal security is the job of public institutions. IDA can make a significant contribution to this.
- Border checks
- Location of mobile phones, satellite phones and walkie-talkies
- Rapid localization of unknown, suspicious signals
Conferences and meetings are common targets for electronic eavesdropping. Industrial espionage in particular is on the increase. IDA can help to ensure that discussions and negotiations remain confidential.
- Tracing of lowest power transmitters with extremely weak signals
- Transmitter detection
- Ensuring meetings are not bugged
- Detects signal changes or new signals
Visit IDA-3106 Micro-Site
Accutronics represents the following manufacturers of Interference Monitors:
Please contact us for more information on these products.
Show All New Products