Electric and Magnetic Field Analyser for low frequency fields, selective and broadband measurements. Features:
Isotropic measurement of magnetic fields with integral test probe or external standard 100 cm2 probe (accessory) plus electrical cube.
- Evaluation of field exposure in comparison to major standards and guidelines, i. e. ICNIRP 2010 (selectable).
- Innovative STD (Shaped Time Domain) measurement method for field measurement regardless of signal shape, with selectable limit value trace.
- Peak value measurement with proper phase.
- Large capacity data storage.
- Time-controlled measurements possible without needing an external PC.
- Fixed filters, variable filter with 0.1 Hz step width, notch filter.
- Optical RS232 interface.
- Remote control.
- Spectral analysis (FFT Fast Fourier Transformation) and harmonic analysis.
- Various external magnetic field probes.
- EFA-TS software for remote control.
Accutronics represents the following manufacturers of Portable Spectrum Analysers:
Please contact us for more information on these products.
Show All New Products