Test instrument for assessing safety in magnetic fields and for acceptance measurements conforming to CE standard IEC/EN 62233 (former EN 50366), Generic Standard IEC 62311 as well as ICNIRP 1998 and ICNIRP 2010. Features:
The ELT-400 for measuring magnetic fields in occupational and public environments and in EMC laboratories is especially designed for use by health and safety professionals in industry and insurance.
The instrument performs precise B-field measurements in the frequency range of 1 Hz to 400 kHz. The ELT-400 uses a standards-compliant 100 cm2 probe for measurements.
- Direct evaluation of field exposure in comparison with major standards.
- Acceptance measurements to CE standard IEC/EN 62233 and Generic Standard IEC 62311.
- Real-time measurement with RMS and peak detector.
- Automatic evaluation even with different signal shapes.
- Optional 3 cm2 probe for standard-compliant determination of coupling factors.
The ELT-400 can also be used as an active Probe, thanks to its three channel analogue output (3 separate, analogue signals for the 3 spatial axes x, y, and z). For this purpose, the ELT-400 can be connected to an external oscilloscope or spectrum analyser using an optional connecting cable (3 BNC connectors).
Using the optional 3 cm2 probe, it is possible to determine the coupling factor individually as described in Annex C of IEC/EN 62233. Coupling factors determined in this way lead to the real value of the magnetic field exposure level ? which is usually the "best" one, too!
Accutronics represents the following manufacturers of Broadband Survey Meters:
Please contact us for more information on these products.
Show All New Products