Field Analyzer for Low Frequency fields, selective and broadband measurements simultaneously of all three axis. Features:
- Isotropic measurement with internal electric and magnetic sensors.
- Electric and magnetic low frequency field analysis up to 100 kHz
- Isotropic measurements with a total dynamic range of 150 dB
- Small size and optical fiber connection for spot measurements
- Built-in FFT spectrum analysis
- Wideband mode
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery with great autonomy
- Optical Fiber Interface to PC or NBM-550
- Stand-alone continuous acquisition with internal data logger for 24 hours
Options: External display and data logger unit NBM-550
EHP-50D EHP-200 control PC software EHP-TS (included)
- It includes spectrum analysis application as well as instrument setting and measured data downloading application for stand-alone operating mode
Accutronics represents the following manufacturers of Portable Spectrum Analysers:
Please contact us for more information on these products.
Show All New Products