E- and H-Field Probe with built-in frequency spectrum analysis in the 9 kHz to 30 MHz range. Features:
The EHP-200 features built-in spectrum analysis of E- and H-field intensity vs. frequency in the 9 kHz to 30 MHz frequency range, with no or minimum perturbation of the fields to be measured.
- Electric fields from 0.02 to 1000 V/m
- Magnetic fields from 0.6 mA/m to 300 A/m
- Auxiliary input for spectrum analysis of external signals
- Separate 3-axis and total values
- Built-in frequency spectrum analysis
- Maximum BW resolution of 1 kHz for detailed measurements
- Calculation of the field wave impedance
- Built in high capacity rechargeable Li-Ion battery which allows more than 12 hour operation
- Optical fibre connection to PC and 8053-display & logger unit
- Only 92 x 92 x 109 mm in size
Besides safety applications in industrial environment the EHP-200 measures the actual fields generated by broadcast transmitters, to ensure safety around the sites of large antennas, to control the transmitted power in the actual radiation direction, to test the functionality of the transmitting antennas and to identify the borders between near and far field regions.
- Wave impedance calculation
- This method is particularly suitable for evaluating the non-linear, scattered near-field region of large broadcast antenna systems.
EHP-50D EHP-200 control PC software EHP-TS (included)
- It includes spectrum analysis application as well as instrument setting and measured data downloading application for stand-alone operating mode
Accutronics represents the following manufacturers of Portable Spectrum Analysers:
Please contact us for more information on these products.
Show All New Products