Multi-band Area Monitor for the remote and continuous monitoring and logging of E- or H-fields generated by low and high frequency sources such as radio/TV, GSM, UMTS, WiFi, WiMax, high-voltage lines etc, in the frequency range of 50 Hz to 7 GHz (Probe dependent). Features:
- Up to four simultaneous bands: GSM 900, DCS1800, UMTS and Broadband (100 kHz to 7 GHz).
- Dual Probe operating mode with simultaneous installation of any single or tri-band RF E-field probe in conjunction with HP-1B-01 (H field, 10 Hz to 5 kHz).
- Several AMB 8057 area monitors connected to the base station through the GSM network can be used to build reliable monitoring systems to cover large geographical areas, including nation-wide coverage.
- GSM-CSD, GPRS-FTP and SMS remote communication.
- Automatic & manual data download to PC base station by internal GSM modem. Dedicated acquisition software for data collection and analysis.
- Solar Panel and internal rechargeable battery for unlimited outdoor operations.
- Weatherproof and lightweight (<3 kg), it can easily be installed outdoors or indoors, using its specifically designed pole and base.
Accutronics represents the following manufacturers of Area Monitors:
Please contact us for more information on these products.
Show All New Products