The most advanced solution available for the remote and continuous monitoring and logging of high-frequency fields ranging from 75 MHz to 3 GHz, by means of the built-in spectrum analyser and tri-axial antenna. Features:
- The Selective Area Monitor can analyse up to 20 different portions (bands) of the spectrum, showing the EMF values of each band and the broadband value.
- Several AMS-8056 area monitors connected to the base station through the GSM network can be used to build reliable monitoring systems to cover large geographical areas, including nation-wide coverage.
- Automatic & manual data download to PC base station by internal GSM modem. Dedicated acquisition software for data collection and analysis.
- Solar panel and internal rechargeable battery for unlimited outdoor operations.
- Weatherproof, lightweight, it can easily be installed outdoors or indoors, using its specifically designed pole and base.
Accutronics represents the following manufacturers of Area Monitors:
Please contact us for more information on these products.
Show All New Products